Friday, April 3, 2009

Here Comes the Flowers!

It’s been quite lovely out lately… even though there’s a forecast for a snow flurry and it’s been raining again, I can see Spring bouncing up on us! I’m looking forward to having some time to enjoy the great outdoors this year and getting down and dirty in the garden. I am even looking forward to hopping on my John Deer and cutting some grass (yeah, I'm a girly-girl and I still like playing with my lawn mower… it’s big, it has a bunch of controls and it's fast!).Oh, and it’s a JOHN DEERE, something I’ve actually always wanted.

Also, check out the new mug I just found on one of my ventures! Stay tuned for more goodies!

2 comments:

Barbara Jean said...

Hi,

thank you for coming by and giving such great suggestions for my 'blank wall'.

I can paint a mural on it, but time does not allow it right now. I would really like something fairly quick for my anniversary celebration May 1st, and even if i had time the weather would not permit it yet.

Keep thinking and lets do something easy for now.
Love the whole idea you had for later. =-)

Blessings,
Barbara Jean

PS Would you paint both walls or just ignore the one on the left??

Bethie - Chic Junque said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I can't wait till Spring either!!