Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Dropped Stitches






All right, I dropped the stitches and then picked them back up to create the 'corners' of my tote. It wasn't too bad- I only had to rip out two corners to recount stitches. Now I'm working on the pockets. I have the two end ones done and now I'm working on the largest one. I hope that I have (A) enough yarn and (B) have counted all my rows right. I would show you pictures of the bag at this point, but it looks kind of odd. Needless to say, at this point I'm not sure if it will turn out or if it will be "the project we never speak of."


In other news, I had to share with you what I discovered over the weekend, an adorable child's tea set. I have two saucers and two plates to go with the pitcher. I love it!

Thanks for stopping by, I plan to open an Etsy account in the near future!

No comments: