Saturday, April 11, 2009

Computers and Cats

Finally, I think I’ve fixed my computer. The incredibly insane thing has been having issues the last two weeks with running programs, any programs. I have no idea what was wrong with it, but I finally contacted Dell and let them have at it. Magic presto, they’ve fixed it. Love Dell, absolutely LOVE them.

In other news, I’ve adopted a new cat. Some of you have seen my black behemoth, named Misty. Typically I call her ‘Diva’ and typically she will ignore me.

Misty

About two weeks ago a new kitten started showing up at my door. After a few days I fed her (yes, I am a foolish big hearted fool). Well, the cat never left the back deck unless it was to run to the front porch. After a couple days she started walking right into the house whenever the door opened. None the less, I wound up at the vet with cat in tow and I now am the not-so-willing owner of two cats.


???

I’m still debating names, thus far I’ve landed on Phoebe, like the Friends character. I wanted to name her Freeloader, Freebie for short but that was quickly vetoed. Thus, I’ve settled on Phoebe (see the connection, Freebie- Phoebe?). Anybody else have any ideas?

1 comment:

Marylee said...

Aww your babies are so cute!