Saturday, March 14, 2009

New Soap!

I had to share what was waiting for me when I got home from work on Friday: new soap! I first bought this soap at Michigan Fiber Festival last August and loved it. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the business card for more! I tried soap from other other people, but it just wasn't the same. This soap, from Annie Goatley is fantastic. She turned me onto one called "Tea Tree" which is an antiseptic and proved to be great for my face. This time, I got a few more soaps to try out, and some of her lotion. So far, another satisfying purchase.

P.S. Check out the plate- a find from one of the last auctions I was at. I'll post pics from the auction I was just at soon!

1 comment:

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

Oh how I love a good bar of soap!!! Enjoy your Sunday ( and your soap)